- The work rate of the hydraulic excavator is directly linked to the performace of its operator.
- DOOSAN designed the DX 700 LC by putting the operator at the center of the development goals.
- The result is significant ergonomic value that improves the efficiency and safety of the operator.
- The performance of the DX 700LC has a direct effect on its productivity.Its new “Common Rail” engine and new e-EPOS controlled hydraulic system have combined to create an unbeatable hydraulic excavator, with a cost/performance ratio that makes the DX 700 LC even more appealing.
Reliability & Maintenance
- Doosan uses computer- assisted design techniques,highly durable materials and a quality engineered structure. Our research and development engineers test all product under the most extreme conditions. Durability,reliability and product longevity are Doosan’s top priorities. Also, DOOSAN has developed the DX 700 LC profitability with end-user in mind. Easy maintenance operations at long intervals increase the availability of the equipment on site.
|Bucket Capacity (SAE)||m3||3.3|
|Engine Rated Power (Net Power)||kW(HP) / rpm||345(463) / 1800|
|Engine Max. Toque||kg.m / rpm||202 / 1500|
|Digging Force (ISO) Bucket (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||32.6 / 35.7|
|Digging Force (ISO) Arm (Nor. / Press. Up)||ton||26.8 / 29.3|
|Max. Digging Reach||mm||13250|
|Max. Digging Depth||mm||8380|
|Max. Digging Height||mm||12165|